Thursday, February 17, 2011

When Life Hits Hard... We Must Do The Following!

C ast all your care upon Him, for He cares for you 1 Peter 5:7
L ift up my eyes to the hills— From whence comes my help Psalm 121:1
I  have made you, I will carry you, I will sustain you and I will rescue you. Isa 46:4
N othing will be impossible with God! Luke 1:37
G ive and it shall be given to you.... Luke 6:38

T rust in the Lord and do good... Psalm 37:5
O Lord my God I cried out to you and you healed me. Psalm 30:2

T hankful I will enter your gates and in your courts I will praise you. Psm 100:4
H onor the Lord with your possessions and the first fruits of your increase. Proverbs 3:9
E nduring to the end and I shall be saved. Matthew 10:22

C ommitt your way to the Lord, trust also in Him. Psalm 37:5
R est in the Lord and wait patiently for Him. Psalm 37:7
O vercoming this evil world by trusting Christ to give us the Victory. 1 John 5:4
S eek the Lord your God with all your heart and soul. 1 Chronicles 22:19
S tand, having done all that, Stand therefore. Eph. 6:13-14
by Douglas Boyle

No comments:

Post a Comment